El Salvador

El Salvador

Address:

Elder Garrett Markham
El Salvador San Salvador East Mission
PO Box #3362
San Salvador, El Salvador
Central America

garrett.markham@myldsmail.net

Monday, December 8, 2014

A Chicken Stampede and a Sketchy Ice Cream Truck

Hey family! 

Not too much new going on this week...But first there is a small possibility that we might skype on the 24th. We aren't sure and I really don't know what's going on. But I'm just giving a heads up. I really hope it's the 25th! So i had some new foods this week. I finally had my first pumpkin pupusa...it wasn't quite the pumpkin pupusa I thought it would be. It just tasted like tortilla. Then I had some tres letches which was awesome! Just like moms except it had a cherry on top. I saw an ice cream truck for the first time...a very very sketchy ice cream truck. I wanted some ice cream because that annoying song was tempting me but I thought I might die if I ate that ice cream. So i didn't. I also almost got ran over by a middle aged chicken stampede. They weren't chicks but they weren't full grown yet so they also looked like dinosaurs. I also got two letters this week! Its so great to hear from the kids and they are sooooo funny!!!! It helps me so much!

Well I have to go but I love you all!

Love Elder Markham

No comments:

Post a Comment