El Salvador

El Salvador

Address:

Elder Garrett Markham
El Salvador San Salvador East Mission
PO Box #3362
San Salvador, El Salvador
Central America

garrett.markham@myldsmail.net

Monday, June 1, 2015

Changes...and lots of Pupusas to eat!

Hey Family!

Well...another change means...another change haha. I had changes once again. I don't know why. I'm in an area that's called Santo Tomas. My last area was probably the smallest in the mission, but I am now in the biggest area in the whole mission! It's awesome too because I have the number one pupusa place in all El Salvador, which pretty much means the world! hhaha. The area I'm in is super beautiful too. There are tons of areas that are just all jungle! There's a pupusaria that we ate at the first day and you could see mountains and hills covered in the jungle! I love it here! My companion is from Washington and his name is Elder Stout. It's cool because he was really into football so he's a big lineman haha. Its good to have a cool companion that we can relate a lot. He's also a great hard worker and he's only got a few months in the mission. We've been working super hard, talking to tons of people and finding new investigators. I don't know how many baptisms we will be able to get because there's a ton of people that we have dates with but I don't exactly know for how sure they are since I'm just getting to know the people. And no one came to church yesterday so that was hard too....But we are still working super hard and the days are flying by! Just this week was pretty long. I'll try to get some pictures of the jungle areas to show you guys but we'll see how that goes haaha. I love and miss you all so much! I'm doing great and eating lots of pupusas! Which reminds me! We went to a members house the other day and they asked how many we wanted and it was all free. I said 7 because I wasn't for sure how big they would be...that was a mistake. I could have eaten about 3 or 4 more but they were sooo good. They also gave us an ice cream sandwich. 

I love you all!
Love Elder Markham

No comments:

Post a Comment