El Salvador

El Salvador

Address:

Elder Garrett Markham
El Salvador San Salvador East Mission
PO Box #3362
San Salvador, El Salvador
Central America

garrett.markham@myldsmail.net

Monday, May 2, 2016

He's been in the Capital too long... and can't wait to talk on Mothers Day!

Hey Family! 

So this Sunday we will be talking at 6 my time! I'm super excited to see you all!

This week was a good week. Tuesday they called me and asked what airport I'm going home to....that was weird. Wednesday I did an interchange with another Elder in the district named Elder Newey. He's from Utah. It was really awesome. We taught tons of people. We found this older guy that lives alone. When he came out to see us he told us to come right in! He told us the house was ours haha. He then took us on a full tour of the house. It was a really sweet guy. Then we were able to teach him about Jesus Christ and how He could change the mans life. He really listened well to us and Elder Newey told me today that he went to church yesterday! It was awesome! We also found a guy that we started teaching. He told us that his grandson served a mission and lives in San Patricio. San Patricio was my last area. I showed him a picture of me with a kid from there and he said that that was his grandson. That just comes to show that I've been here in the Capital for too long. I know every ones Parents, children, grandparents and grand kids. 

Today we went to a place called Suchitoto. We just went to go see a really big lake and take pictures and eat at a really expensive restaurant ahaha. It was fun. It's the farthest I've ever been from the Capital....and it's only about 45 minutes away. 

The members here have been helping us a ton with the lessons. We had more than 20 lessons with members this week. We are trying to get them to give us more references. Today we should get a few. Our ward mission leader is awesome! I miss you all! I can't believe it's already time to skype again! I will see you all Sunday!

Love Elder Markham

No comments:

Post a Comment