El Salvador

El Salvador

Address:

Elder Garrett Markham
El Salvador San Salvador East Mission
PO Box #3362
San Salvador, El Salvador
Central America

garrett.markham@myldsmail.net

Sunday, November 30, 2014

Learning Patience

Hey Everyone!

This week was awesome! I had such a great time and it's weird to think that it's almost been a month since I've been in El Salvador! 

I have learned so much in my personal study! This week I learned about having patience. Thomas S. Monson said that we will always have trials in our life and we need to be patient to get through them. It is always on the Lords time and they are always specific for each individual. This helped me so much. I love study time in the morning! This week is my first baptism for sure! The last one had to wait for just a little longer. But the man is Osvaldo like I talked about before. He is amazing and already has names of his parent and siblings to do temple work for and is sharing the Gospel with many people. He is a great example to me. I am so excited for this Saturday and its going to be a great experience! We had 11 investigators come to church this Sunday! It was a huge success! I hope that they felt the spirit and continue to want to come! We have a few more baptism dates for December! My Spanish is improving every week! Many people are saying that it's really good for the time I've been here so I guess that's good. But I still can't understand too much especially at church and when people talk a lot. But I can definitely understand and talk a lot more!

I miss you and love you all!!!

Love Elder Markham

No comments:

Post a Comment