El Salvador

El Salvador

Address:

Elder Garrett Markham
El Salvador San Salvador East Mission
PO Box #3362
San Salvador, El Salvador
Central America

garrett.markham@myldsmail.net

Saturday, May 16, 2015

Post Mother's Day visit

Hey everyone

It was so great to see and talk to you all. I'm so thankful for all your love and support and to hear that everything is going well for everyone. 

Like I said this next week we are going to have stake conference again so it's going to be super awesome to see my old ward. I'm pretty sure that the Zepeda family will bring me a bunch of bread to the conference to give to me haha. This week will be pretty busy and fun. Tomorrow we are going to the temple, and Wednesday there's a meeting with the president that all the elders have to go to. We'll have to see how that goes. Today there really isn't much of a plan since the last few p-days were crazy and no one had time to buy anything or stuff like that. So were just going to go eat pupusas after this and hangout haha. I'm always busy with a bunch of stuff. We don't have a lot of people to teach unfortunately because the missionary before me had been teaching the lessons in English and the people just wanted the lessons to learn more English. So when we started teaching in Spanish a few got angry and didn't want us to do that haha. Well they weren't progressing at all so we had to look for other families and people to teach. It was kinda sad. It's crazy to think that this change only has two weeks left. The changes are getting faster. I just hope it doesn't go by too fast because then I'll feel like I didn't get enough time haha. Not much to say this week since we talked last night but it was a great blessing to see and hear from everyone. I love you all.

Love Elder Markham

Area that Garrett visited last week

No comments:

Post a Comment