El Salvador

El Salvador

Address:

Elder Garrett Markham
El Salvador San Salvador East Mission
PO Box #3362
San Salvador, El Salvador
Central America

garrett.markham@myldsmail.net

Sunday, May 3, 2015

Cannibal chickens....

Hey! 

We had a crazy week these last few days. We finally figured out what was wrong with our water and we were able to fix it. We went about a week or so without water. I've never been so happy to shower! We were going to have a few baptisms this week but the two cousins named Salvador and Francisco had too many questions and didn't feel ready so we extended the date. Then the other one is just waiting for his marriage papers to get married then he can be baptized. There's also another investigator that is preparing super well for his date in a couple more weeks! We are always super busy working all day. And I remembered the funny story from last week! We had a service project at this one place to clean some stuff up....afterwards they gave us food to eat. It was great! We had rice chicken and tortillas. We were all eating our food and then all the chickens that this lady had all came to see if they would be able to get a snack. I was sitting down in my chair while about five chickens were staring me in the eyes just like what Snickers (our dog) does. Then one of them got brave and attacked me and took my chicken from me! When it hit the ground all the chickens started to eat it and go nuts! Cannibal chickens are nasty. This place is crazy. 

I love and miss you all! I hope you're all doing great!

Love Elder Markham

No comments:

Post a Comment